The 10 best dating tips on the internet can leave you in a pickle, but with our simple guide, you can pull fast and easy!
10. EIGHT DAYS
10. Couples usually wait until six to eight dates before they are willing to enter into an exclusive relationship
9. SPEED DATING
Speed dating, invented by a rabbi from Los Angeles in 1999, is based on a Jewish tradition of chaperoned gatherings of young Jewish singles
8. ONLINE DATING
The online dating industry generates $1.8 billion per year and the matchmaker/dating coach business generates $260 million per year in the United States
7. Psychologists at the University of Pennsylvania studied data from over 10,000 speed daters and found that most people make a decision regarding a person’s attraction within three seconds of meeting
6. PLACES TO FLIRT
6. Studies show that schools, colleges, coffee shops, and malls are all excellent places to flirt because people are more open to meeting others in these places. Poor locations are restaurants and movie theatres
5. BODY LANGUAGE
5. Mirroring, or repeating someone’s body language, often impresses a date because it subtly conveys interest to the other person. One should avoid copying every move, however.4. Top ten turn-offs for women include cystic acne, raggedy nails, flatulence and belching, missing teeth, body odour, bad breath, hairy nostrils, “man boobs,” “goofy” glasses, and hair “mistakes
3. WHERE TO GO
3. Depending on the type of women a man would like to meet, he should visit that type of clothing store. For example, if a man likes “outdoorsy” women, he should go to an outdoor clothing store
2. FOOD DATE
2. Italian food is one of the most popular restaurants for a first date, however thai, french and indian all follow up closely behind.
You could even treat your date to some fish and chips, always a popular meal!
1. BE UNMARRIED
1. On average, there are 86 unmarried men for every 100 unmarried women in the U.S. though the actual numbers vary according to region.
Never a good idea to get into a relationship while still married, and often couples that do are found out and make things worse
Thanks for reading this article on 10 Interesting Facts About Dating, please throw a like on the article above to support us on TopBuzz and share with your friends to help them in the dating world.